Monday, April 27, 2009

It might be a while...

So Saturday was my cousin Cree's wedding. David, Danyka and I went. It was early in the morning so we left in quite the rush. When the ceremony was over I still had to do Danyka's hair before pictures. At the SLC Temple they have automatic sinks. I set Danyka up on the counter and use the water to wet down her hair so I could control it a little better. Danyka was hungry, tired and not in the mood to have her hair done. She kept moving and eventually knocked the diaper bag that was up on the counter into the sink. I didn't even give it a second thought as I almost had her hair in the right spot, besides the outside of the bag is waterproof right? Well I forgot about the automatic water spigot. Water was running full tilt into the diaper bag which had my camera in it for the upcoming picture moment. Needless to say everything was wet including the camera. My camera is now properly ruined so it might be a while before you get some updated pictures or posts. Got to love a 1 1/2 year-old. She's my little angel. :-)

1 comment:

  1. such a fun age! even when they are 'naughty' it is so innocent! we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete